We’re interested in talented professionals
If you are intelligent, diligent, dedicated and hardworking and would like to work as part of an established SME that has been running within the EPoS industry for nearly 30 years, we would like to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for a position within Easitill please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsolicited calls and emails from Recruitment agencies will not be taken.
£20,000 – £25,000 per annum – DOE
This is an opportunity to join an established 30-year-old EPoS and e-commerce company with a strong focus on reputation and customer satisfaction.
The role involves carrying out pre- and post-sales customer support, fault diagnosis, repair and maintenance of front and back office EPoS equipment, IT hardware and networking as well as installation and training of EPoS systems and customer account/relationship management. Some sales work may also be required, in particular upselling to existing customers based on their needs. Basic sales training will be given, as well as full training on all of our products.
You will be based at our offices in Brixworth, Northamptonshire, but should be prepared to travel anywhere in the UK supporting your own portfolio of customers, primarily in the Midlands, North of England and Scotland. You should therefore be prepared to stay away during the week as required and also work on a weekend helpline on a rota basis.
• Setting up hardware and installing software
• Software demonstration and training
• Handling and logging telephone and email queries fr om clients
• Reliably reporting issues to be escalated to higher levels of support
• Software testing
The successful candidate will:
• Have a good understanding of networking, hardware, Windows and related Microsoft products.
• Be an excellent communicator with a good telephone manner
• Be a self-motivated individual with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Think logically and use a common-sense approach to solve problems
• Work well independently or as part of a small team
• Be able to multi-task and work under pressure
• Demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus
• Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Have good time-management and organisational skills
• Hold a full, clean UK driving licence
Previous experience in a retail environment or other client-facing role would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this role please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Unsolicited Recruitment Agency calls will not be taken.