£35,000 – £40,000 per annum – DOE
Celebrating our 30th anniversary, we are expanding and are therefore looking for an experienced Software Developer to become part of our dedicated team, based in Brixworth. We develop our own ever-evolving EPoS and e-commerce products and you would help in maintaining our existing software as well as developing exciting new programs and features.
This role will suit someone who is flexible, confident and results orientated, with good attention to detail. You must be willing to share knowledge with other developers and be able to deliver great software products consistently.
Key skills and attributes required:
- Visual Studio & Team Foundation Server
- Windows technology stack (IIS, SQL Server)
- A minimum of 4 years website and e-commerce experience required
- EPoS and accounting/financial software experience desirable
- Mobile Application development highly desirable
- C++ experience also highly desirable
- Strong communication skills are essential for this role as you will need to share your technical expertise with a small team of different people and discuss specifications
- Ability to create great software consistently, even when under pressure
- Strong debug abilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be working in a small team or on your own
- You will be given a general brief and expected to design and programme based on this, whilst bearing in mind the existing EPoS & Web architecture
- Server and network knowledge and support experience would also be an advantage
The role is based in Brixworth, Northamptonshire, though you may be required to travel to customer sites from time to time.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Agencies must not apply.