£20,000 – £25,000 per annum – DOE
This is an opportunity to join an established 30-year-old EPoS and e-commerce company with a strong focus on reputation and customer satisfaction.
The role involves carrying out pre- and post-sales customer support, fault diagnosis, repair and maintenance of front and back office EPoS equipment, IT hardware and networking as well as installation and training of EPoS systems and customer account/relationship management. Some sales work may also be required, in particular selling additional services and equipment to existing customers based on their needs. Basic sales training will be given, as well as full training on all our products.
You will be based at our offices in Brixworth, Northamptonshire, but should be prepared to travel anywhere in the UK supporting our customers. It might be necessary to stay away occasionally during the week as required. You will also be required work on a weekend helpline on a rota basis.
- Setting up hardware and installing software
- Software demonstration and training
- Handling and logging telephone and email queries from customers
- Reliably reporting issues to be escalated to higher levels of support
- Software testing
- Assist with tradeshows and meet with existing customers to build relationships
The successful candidate will:
- Have a good understanding of networking, hardware, Windows and related Microsoft products.
- Be an excellent communicator with a good telephone manner
- Be a self-motivated individual with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Think logically and use a common-sense approach to solve problems
- Work well independently or as part of a small team
- Be able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Have good time-management and organisational skills
- Hold a full, clean UK driving licence
Previous experience in a retail environment or other client-facing role would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this role please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsolicited Recruitment Agency calls will not be taken.